Wednesday, October 14, 2009

M is For...


Morning glories. Something I rarely see since I am not a morning person.



Best Posts

9 comments:

  1. Do love morning glories and that is lovely!

    Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see those as I'm not a morning person, either! If I ever did see one, I'd take a photo of it for posterity - the fact that I was up early enough to do it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to confess, I wasn't up early. It's just that the cloudiness kept them blooming later than usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I'm more interested in the horseshoes. What's the story with THOSE?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used to have pits here oh so many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Movie car. And the Morning Glory - Hmmm. I used to have some - wonder where they went?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't do mornings either, but they seem to thrive as a weed here in NZ. Yes, it's considered a weed because it is 'invasive'. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete